- 1 sweet potato
- 1/3 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 tbs. avocado
- 2 tbs. black beans
- Optional seasonings: paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, black pepper, sea salt, etc.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside.
- Wash sweet potato and poke outside with a fork a few times, then wrap with plastic wrap.
- Once quinoa is almost done cooking, microwave sweet potato for 5-6 minutes, until soft. Let cool.
- Slice sweet potato in half, fill with cooked quinoa, avocado, black beans, and seasonings.